Are we Supermen?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      We are if you believe the 10 page essay I (with the help of one of my sons) used to enter the competition for the Purpose Prize, maybe one of the nation's highest honors.

      Anyway...I claimed that we are really good guys ready to rush to technical solutions to the world's poor.

      Been aiming at this for years and made it an hour before the deadline.

      Really crazy!