Re: [multimachine] Question about Factor e Farm

  • Michael. Igbo
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 11 9:18 PM
      Good for me. Although I live in Edmonton but work in Fort McMurray, I should be able to make it to Calgary especially on weekends, Please let me know in advance when you will be in Calgary this summer.

      Thanks.
      Michael Ugbo
      Fort McMurray,
      Alberta, Canada.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 2013-04-10, at 11:06 AM, Pierre Coueffin <pcoueffin@...> wrote:

      I'm in the BC interior.  I'll be in Calgary for a few days this summer.

      On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM, mika ugbo <iyinbor@...> wrote:

      Another question: are there members of this forum currently building the MultiMachine living in Canada especially in Western Canada: Alberta and British Columbia?