Re: [multimachine] Re: Question about Factor e Farm

  • mika ugbo
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 9 9:28 PM
      Hi Dennis,
      Nice work. Please continue to keep us inform about your progress.
      Thanks.
      Michael Ugbo
      Alberta, canada.
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 10 10:06 AM
        I'm in the BC interior.  I'll be in Calgary for a few days this summer.

        On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM, mika ugbo <iyinbor@...> wrote:

        Another question: are there members of this forum currently building the MultiMachine living in Canada especially in Western Canada: Alberta and British Columbia?

      • Michael. Igbo
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 11 9:18 PM
          Good for me. Although I live in Edmonton but work in Fort McMurray, I should be able to make it to Calgary especially on weekends, Please let me know in advance when you will be in Calgary this summer.

          Thanks.
          Michael Ugbo
          Fort McMurray,
          Alberta, Canada.