Re: [multimachine] Re: Question about Factor e Farm

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hi Pat
       Maybe these people have no idea how useful a lathe/MM can be to make parts.
       They don't get it.
       Even a simple machine can make good parts.
       Building the machine like I did was the best thing for me, it open a whole new world of parts
      I could make.

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 9, 2013
        Hi Dennis,
        Nice work. Please continue to keep us inform about your progress.
        Thanks.
        Michael Ugbo
        Alberta, canada.

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 10, 2013
          I'm in the BC interior.  I'll be in Calgary for a few days this summer.

          On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 1:19 PM, mika ugbo <iyinbor@...> wrote:

          Another question: are there members of this forum currently building the MultiMachine living in Canada especially in Western Canada: Alberta and British Columbia?

        • Michael. Igbo
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 11, 2013
            Good for me. Although I live in Edmonton but work in Fort McMurray, I should be able to make it to Calgary especially on weekends, Please let me know in advance when you will be in Calgary this summer.

            Thanks.
            Michael Ugbo
            Fort McMurray,
            Alberta, Canada.