Re: [multimachine] Re: 3 block version

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hi,
       I did add a third block on top of the regular MM. My health started failing before I got it finished but i did get as far as adding box ways to the head surface so that a center rest and tailstock could be added. I think it would work out well if you could work with the resulting short bed. The cantilevered block got too dangerous for me to adjust.

      Pat