Re: JOHN ASHBURN

  • JOHN ASHBURN
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013

      http://www.photogatar.com/zg/jrwdc.ynac?xskh

      3/28/2013 12:40:55 PM

    • millstenor
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
        Hello All,

        Upon clicking the photogatar link included in the posting below, my browser was flooded with suspicious and misbehaving content. I killed the browser rather than clicking on the "are you sure you want to leave this page" pop-up window.

        Be careful,
        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
          You should also scan your computer with a virus and trojan detection
          program. I use AVG free virus scanner.

          As a general rule, do not click through on links. I do if there is a
          good description of what to expect on the far end and if the destination
          is in a directory that I can read. In this case, who names a directory
          "zg"? And the destination itself, "jrwdc" etc.; someone is hiding something.

          --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.