Re: [multimachine] Re: 3/10/2013 3:04:27 AM

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 6:16 PM
      Odds are really good that if you subscribe to other Yahoo Groups, you
      have seen the epidemic of email Yahoo email accounts being hacked by
      spammers.

      DO NOT FOLLOW the link in the message from John. I didn't so I can't
      tell you what is at the far end but I know it isn't anything I want to
      see. I do not know whether there might be a Trojan or beacon or whatever
      lurking there and I don't want to find out.

      Just delete the message. I notified John. Unfortunately the only contact
      available is his Yahoo email account.

      --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.