Re: Make Concrete Lathe location and format (beautiful) has changed!

  • pokerbacken
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
      yes I sent an message retracting that later, there was just some gremlins about.
      My neighbour looked in to it on "his" network (he work for my internet provider as network administrator) he found nothing wrong our end but he had trouble reaching that particular server, then five minutes later everything was as it should? we could find no really plausible cause from our end.

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, Neale <fred@...> wrote:

      > Hmmm, have you checked again, the link and setup I'm using here is MUCH
      > more modest (like 1.5M link that was working hard already) than what you
      > described and it didn't give me any trouble at all.
      >
      > FWIW
      >
      > Neale
    • Neale
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
        Hmmm, have you checked again, the link and setup I'm using here is MUCH
        more modest (like 1.5M link that was working hard already) than what you
        described and it didn't give me any trouble at all.

        FWIW

        Neale

        > OUCH, that link near killed my computer.
        >
        > I have 100M dedicated fibre to this house and decent computer - quad core
        Dell Workstation - but it struggled to load the page and open links listed
        on it.
        > I registered 90-100% CPU with only Internet Explorer and vital Microsoft
        st> uff + anti-malware running, I even made certain I had no malware via a
        spec> ial bootable DVD as it was so odd.
        > To make doubly certain I then booted computer with a live Linux DVD on
        same> computer, it was still not working well.

        > I hope something is wrong just at the moment or that particular site will
        b> e of little use for the ones that need it most.

        > --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Pat" <rigmatch@...> wrote:

        http://blog.makezine.com/projects/the-multimachine-150-12-swing-metal-lat>
        hemilldrill/