Re: [multimachine] Re: 60,000 Make hits! / need help ? thanks Dave

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      On 02/19/2013 02:58 PM, Pat wrote:
      Thanks Dave

      I was just letting things get me down down.

      Being barely able to walk gets me down as does the lack of someone like Tyler Disney and the no-show of the Make article.

      All your points are good and I will try to get started on them. Both a collet and lever operated tailstock were on the MM and I will use the actual photos when I can find them.

      Pat

      As I said, they were made before.  Recapping the memory of prior discussions can be VERY useful.