Re: [multimachine] File space

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
      Chris,

      We do have a group for the concrete lathe on Yahoo:

      I did not know about this one until I searched the yahoo groups site. I
      do not know whether the moderator is around to process new members:

      Nor was I aware of the group Multimachine in Brazil:

      --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.

      On 2/4/2013 9:19 PM, Chris Tofu wrote:

      > Or another group could be created, say multimachine2 and start over
      > filling that up

    • Stan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
        Post what you want, They have unlimited storage and bandwidth.

        Stan
        http://www.toolfools.com/forum

        http://www.toolfools.com/Wiki/doku.php?id=multimachine