Re: [multimachine] File space

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
      Dave,

      I will move some of the files to my personal web site and post a link. I
      don't know when I will get this done but I will start as soon as I can
      make a few hours to do it. Meanwhile, take advantage of Stan's
      Toolfools.com forum and wiki. I have written an article on the Cole
      drill. But, as usual for me, it is rambling and wordy; I need to trim it
      before I post it to the wiki.

      --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
        Chris,

        We do have a group for the concrete lathe on Yahoo:

        I did not know about this one until I searched the yahoo groups site. I
        do not know whether the moderator is around to process new members:

        Nor was I aware of the group Multimachine in Brazil:

        On 2/4/2013 9:19 PM, Chris Tofu wrote:

        > Or another group could be created, say multimachine2 and start over
        > filling that up

      • Stan
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
          Post what you want, They have unlimited storage and bandwidth.

          Stan
          http://www.toolfools.com/forum

          http://www.toolfools.com/Wiki/doku.php?id=multimachine