Re: [multimachine] File space

  • Chris Tofu
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013
      Or another group could be created, say multimachine2 and start over filling that up
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013

        Conversely, if you find something really good in the file archive, please mention it.  I'd like to capture that information for the wiki that is attached to the Tool Fools site.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
          Dave,

          I will move some of the files to my personal web site and post a link. I
          don't know when I will get this done but I will start as soon as I can
          make a few hours to do it. Meanwhile, take advantage of Stan's
          Toolfools.com forum and wiki. I have written an article on the Cole
          drill. But, as usual for me, it is rambling and wordy; I need to trim it
          before I post it to the wiki.

          --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
            Chris,

            We do have a group for the concrete lathe on Yahoo:

            I did not know about this one until I searched the yahoo groups site. I
            do not know whether the moderator is around to process new members:

            Nor was I aware of the group Multimachine in Brazil:

            On 2/4/2013 9:19 PM, Chris Tofu wrote:

            > Or another group could be created, say multimachine2 and start over
            > filling that up

          • Stan
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
              Post what you want, They have unlimited storage and bandwidth.

              Stan
              http://www.toolfools.com/forum

              http://www.toolfools.com/Wiki/doku.php?id=multimachine