File space

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013
      Well, we are out of file and photo space again.  Can we try looking at our own stuff and seeing if there is obsolete stuff in there?  Please?

      I, for one, would not like to find stuff which is of value gone some day.

    • Chris Tofu
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013
        Or another group could be created, say multimachine2 and start over filling that up
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013

          Conversely, if you find something really good in the file archive, please mention it.  I'd like to capture that information for the wiki that is attached to the Tool Fools site.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
            Dave,

            I will move some of the files to my personal web site and post a link. I
            don't know when I will get this done but I will start as soon as I can
            make a few hours to do it. Meanwhile, take advantage of Stan's
            Toolfools.com forum and wiki. I have written an article on the Cole
            drill. But, as usual for me, it is rambling and wordy; I need to trim it
            before I post it to the wiki.

            --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
              Chris,

              We do have a group for the concrete lathe on Yahoo:

              I did not know about this one until I searched the yahoo groups site. I
              do not know whether the moderator is around to process new members:

              Nor was I aware of the group Multimachine in Brazil:

              On 2/4/2013 9:19 PM, Chris Tofu wrote:

              > Or another group could be created, say multimachine2 and start over
              > filling that up

            • Stan
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2013
                Post what you want, They have unlimited storage and bandwidth.

                Stan
                http://www.toolfools.com/forum

                http://www.toolfools.com/Wiki/doku.php?id=multimachine