Re: Emailing: Rough Threading Pages from spray booklet.pdf [1 Attachment]

  • Alexis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Ouch!! Of all the things I hate to translate, it has to be machining, because Spanish simply doesn´t have enough words in its vocabulary to differentiate between slightly different ideas or processes. I am pretty good at it, though, so once I understand, it isn´t so hard. (Sigh)

      I have to check on the need for parallel grooves, but I think I have the rest.

      Thanks Dave, I´ll have an answer after a while for this.

      Alexis