Inclined MM in photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Would someone fix the pic for me? I could read it fine before but not
      now. It looks goofy but I can't get it out of my mind. I would think
      it would be a good CNC platform but maybe I'm totally nuts.

      Pat
    • roger_aaaws
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        I can't read the printing in the photos folder,
        but if you could email me the original I'd be
        happy to enlarge/redo it. . .

        RogerHart <StarsWatch@...>

        --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Delany" <rigmatch@y...>