Greater Cincinnati MM???

  • Si
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      Hi All,

      I am looking for someone in the Greater Cincinnati area to get together with for the purpose of building a Multi-Machine. I have some funds (though want to make it as "low-cost" as possible), and 1/2 of a two-car garage that the future wife doesn't mind us using.

      I have little to no machining experience, but am extremely mechanically-inclined. I have ALWAYS done my own automotive work, and work around the house, but would VERY MUCH like to learn how to do machine work, and to have a multi-machine to self teach on.

      We'll build one at your place, then at mine, if you like. Or vice versa.

      If interested, please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Simon Powell
      West Chester, OH