Multimachine page on ToolWiki

  • Stan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      Pierre is off to EXCELLENT start on the pages on the ToolWiki page on the Multimachine . This is just starting, a work in progress. His work is actually what I ,anyway, had envisioned.  For now, please, no suggestions! Let him work ! If he needs help, he will ask questions.  He is building the frame work  and it can be fleshed out later.  This hopefully will become what you can link to!
      Kudos to Pierre and may he work in peace!

      Stan Campbell
      http://www.toolfools.com/forum

      http://www.toolfools.com/Wiki/doku.php

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
          I'll let it rest in your capable hands! Whatever you want at this stage. But we don't want the general public to edit and mess this up. They, of course can read it, but, a request, approval process to keep the spammers out of the editing process. I get hit with up to 100 spam hits a day on the forum. The software handles most of it. I handle the few that get through. A person can destroy many hours of your work. I do get notifications of every change. I don't care ( and would like ) to have thousands of contributors on the Wiki as a whole. I will approve and set up anybody you, Shannon and Mr. Pat recommend. I don't know who all is essential. The only things that I would like to see are links to this group, the forum board at ToolFools and a small write up on who Mr. Pat Delany is, not everybody knows his background.
          Once again, Excellent work!

          Stan

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
            My next batch of planned posts are intended to add a mm:people namespace with links to  info about the most prolific multimachine posters, and a bunch of links to specific threads from this list...