Re: [multimachine] Re: Twittering our project ? relevant links needed

  • sdewolfe@cricketlady.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 2, 2013
      OK, Pat,

      Here is your first link:

      http://humanum.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/index.html

      That is a research reference page sponsored by the Chinese University of
      Hong Kong. Within that table of contents you will find the Reference
      Shelf. Highly recommended.

      http://humanum.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/Ref.html

      knock that down to 140 characters. ;-)

      Regards,

      Shannon at work
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 2, 2013
        Brilliant!
        How better to start with the why of almost everything!

        How did you find this jewel?

        Pat

        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 2, 2013
          A service call came into the shop this morning -- "STAT!" That started a
          conversation about just exactly what is "STAT" short for?

          I think most everyone knows that in medical parlance, "STAT" means
          "immediately". It is not an acronym. It is actually a shortened form of
          the Latin word "statim". I know that now because I searched "medical
          term stat" which lead me to the information and the source of the
          information. I thought that reference library was pretty cool and passed
          it along to you.

          Did you tweet it? I am about to sign-up on twitter. I didn't think I
          would ever do that.

          Mr. Shannon DeWolfe
          --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 56 year old fat man.

          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 2, 2013
            I want to wait a few days so I can build up a list. Going to start with checking out some of our best links.

            Besides, need to feel a little better before I start anything. Brain is not working well.

            Pat