Re: LONG: More about L.I. Yeomans

  • GGB
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
      Personal stories from yesteryear always hit a soft spot with me. It seems the lady may have been referring, in terms of bridges, to the N. Wells St bridge http://youtu.be/r0KAethpb44 or the Franklin-Orleans Street bridge http://youtu.be/FbS_cScIX44

      Both still raise. Armchair travel at its best. Thanks for the info.

      Paul
      New Zealand
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
        Wonderful job Shannon!

        This could be important if the concrete tool idea ever takes off.