OT: Lucien's mother and son

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      This has nothing to do with the multimachine, the concrete lathe, nor
      anything else remotely to do with those machines.

      An article about L.I. Yeomans mother:

      http://www.fltimes.com/arts_and_entertainment/article_9b235eda-eba3-11e0-8f37-001cc4c002e0.html

      And, a search for Lucien Osborn Yeomans (his son) turns up several
      patents. Apparently he was an electrical engineer.

      --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 56 year old fat man.