Re: [multimachine] Was: Who Has The Multimachine in Africa? Now: Wells in Africa

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 23, 2012
      Shannon
      I could not agree more. The only way projects work over the long run is if someone has a financial stake in it. The MM changed from a hobby project to a "real" project when several missionaries suggested using the machine as a way to give added income to water pump repair people.

      Pat

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 24, 2012
        Shannon,
        That was fascinating.