Subject lines, was: Re: [multimachine] shannon

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012
      It would be desirable to change the subject line when the subject line no longer fits the discussion.

      For example this thread has moved from Shannon to general safety and lathe operation.  Someone trying to find the safety information might miss it and get hurt.

      "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him."
      Niccolo Machiavelli

      NOTE TO ALL:

      When forwarding emails, please use only "Blind Carbon Copy" or "Bcc" for all recipients. Please "delete" or "highlight & cut" any forwarding history which includes my email address! It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.

      THANK YOU!