Re: [multimachine] Re: Jeremmy in Kenya has a problem

    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 2, 2012
      Have to  find out for sure, but I think Jeremmy was told to build a roller from a drum. Really too thin material in my mind.

      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 15 8:27 PM
        Had not heard from Jeremmy in a few days, turns out that his malaria kicked in again and he was back in hospital. He was able to borrow a visitor's laptop to let me know.

        When he gets out, I'm going to wire him $30 to buy aluminum scrap. He has been trying to collect aluminum for months but has only come up with a stack of clutch disks from a tractor. Can't imagine what kind of an alloy it would be.

        Pat