Re: [multimachine] Education part2 [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
      Thank you for posting the educational files for welding. The information
      you are providing is valuable to any young apprentice or student. The
      ability to read a welding call-out may make the difference between
      getting hired into a shop or not. It may also make the difference
      between getting a contract or not for a self-taught shop owner.

      The information provided in the first two posts is equal to material
      presented in community college courses here in the USA. Keep it coming!

      --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 56 year old fat man.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
        Thanks Shannon

        Pat