Re: [multimachine] help

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
      Jacques
      Is this about building a temporary lathe? Could you send some photos?

      Pat

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012

        NO PHOOTO

        IN FAC  IT IS ONLY  I MOUNT the  break whell  reverce to the bearing

        Now  I have a face plate for my work  and in back  a kind of polly for flat  belt to drive it

        But the polly  is not  exactly  at the good angle

        Or  maybe transform it  in worm gear

        Jack 47’n 71’w

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
          Could some write him in french and then translate for me?

          Pat