Re: [multimachine] Ag help needed for chicken and hog nipples.

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30 1:39 PM
      I sent Jeremmy this link
      http://www.fastonline.org/CD3WD_40/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM

      There should be proven waterers ? in there somewhere.
      I totally agree about small machines. Jeremmy's lathe should be able to easily make all the parts for small ones that could start and stop quickly.

      I meant the humor attempt! Life is a drag around here. Found out yesterday that a disk in my spine has ruptured so badly that pressure on my spinal cord is causing my legs to cease working. Should be upset but my only worries are about the project. Never claimed to be sane and I guess this proves it!

      Pat