help

  • savardjacques@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
      I`have a front bearing from my old lumina

      very strong and also have the front break wheel

      I plan to put the break wheel on the bearing
      no problemo there

      but after how I can get some kind of belt on the brum part of the setup

      it is not exactly falt it is a bit angle <the front of the break disk is ok for my purpose

      and the back is also ok

      my only problem is tto put a belt on to mouve it slowly or made some kind of worm gear whit the drum part

      but how to

      that is my question

      help please

      hope I explain weel because my english is limited

      jack 47'n 71<'Mw
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
        Jacques
        Is this about building a temporary lathe? Could you send some photos?

        Pat

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012

          NO PHOOTO

          IN FAC  IT IS ONLY  I MOUNT the  break whell  reverce to the bearing

          Now  I have a face plate for my work  and in back  a kind of polly for flat  belt to drive it

          But the polly  is not  exactly  at the good angle

          Or  maybe transform it  in worm gear

          Jack 47’n 71’w

          ] help

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
            Could some write him in french and then translate for me?

            Pat