MIT Opencourseware

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Need a course MIT gives?  It may be available for free here.

      "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him."
      Niccolo Machiavelli

      NOTE TO ALL:

      When forwarding emails, please use only "Blind Carbon Copy" or "Bcc" for all recipients. Please "delete" or "highlight & cut" any forwarding history which includes my email address! It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.

      THANK YOU!