Re: [multimachine] Re: V-8 Multimachine based on three identical 90 degree V-8 blocks and an in-line 6

    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 1, 2012
      On 10/31/2012 10:13 PM, curtasian wrote:
      Anything I would be able to get would be several years if not tens of years old. Would that make them seasoned?

      While it would not guarantee it, it is likely it would.  Used and several years old makes it VERY likely.

      The only way it would not is if there were a catastrophic even (like overheating) just before it got to you.  The stresses could remain.

      "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him."
      Niccolo Machiavelli

      NOTE TO ALL:

      When forwarding emails, please use only "Blind Carbon Copy" or "Bcc" for all recipients. Please "delete" or "highlight & cut" any forwarding history which includes my email address! It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.

      THANK YOU!
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 2, 2012
        On 11/01/2012 05:26 PM, curtasian wrote:
        Thank you! This is all food for thought and it points me in a direction to start looking.

        It is all part of being a "guru" even though I don't even play one on TV.  You are welcome.