Use of local resources in kenya

  • BRIAN GLACKIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012

      While at work, I came across this link by an Autodesk blogger.

      If you follow the links for the Turkina basin Institute, you will find its tied to the NYU Stony Brook.  Proof that people in remote places have the know how to create modern facilities with a minimum of modern supplies.

      Sounds like they would be a great place to try and get a concrete lathe built.  They could even get Stoney Brooks college of Engineering involved.....

      Possibilities.....
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
        Thanks Brian
        This sounds like a great idea!