Re: Fwd: [miniature-machine-tools] Re: making a home made diamond lap ma

  • Charles Mitchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      I use my diamond laps on my facet machine to sharpen the carbide
      inserts, particularly the parting off bit that seems to chip when I'm
      close to the end.
      (my clumsy technique)
      The copper and diamond is a tried and true method and works very well.
      My laps are steel with sintered diamond. Way more expensive that the
      diamond dust method but easier to use.