Mexico is Angry!...

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
      Shannon, you are absolutely correct, this is not the venue for such discussions.

      On the other hand, can you see how having mulitmachines appearing in Sonora might help reduce the burdens?  Just think, employment for many and, with NAFTA, Mexico can export the products to the USA.

      There is an opportunity for the MM to help here.

      "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him."
      Niccolo Machiavelli

      NOTE TO ALL:

      When forwarding emails, please use only "Blind Carbon Copy" or "Bcc" for all recipients. Please "delete" or "highlight & cut" any forwarding history which includes my email address! It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.

      THANK YOU!
    • Nick Andrews
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
        Yes, we need to ditch the deadbeat leeches, then help those who are looking for opportunity to work and be productive.

        --
        Nick A

        "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975

        "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

        "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan

        "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
          Thanks Dave,
          The upcoming Make feature and the Open Source Hardware Summit talk will help get the word out. The Summit keynote speaker is the editor of Wired! Just hope I don't screw it up.

          Pat

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
            Hey Pat, even if you think you screw it up a little, I think it's a big enough idea that the point will get out there and some people will go for it, no matter what.  Great coverage!

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
              Good Luck! :D

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
                Thanks Nick, I am going to practice a lot but the whole talk is budgeted for just 5 minutes (so far). Not much time  to account for 12 years  of daily work, 4 machines and a method of spreading the idea globally without spending much money. I will fight them with my cane if the try to drag me off.before 8 minutes!

                Pat