Re: [multimachine] Modern American Lathe Practice

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 31, 2012
      Would someone be able to convert this to a still usable file with a 10 meg limit?

      Pat

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2012
        How about zipping it splitting it in two and sending it to you by email?

        Jose.

        Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:34 PM

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2012
          Hi Jose
          I have it already. I was just hoping someone could use a program to lower the resolution a little so that it could be uploaded to the resources page on the concrete lathe wiki site that has a 10 meg limit.

          pat

          Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:34 PM

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2012
            OK, I understand now.
            I'll see if I find out how to do that.

            Jose

            Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 10:38 PM

            Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:34 PM

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2, 2012
              Sometimes too much resolution is lost for the pictures to be useful.

              Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:34 PM

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 8, 2012
                  I've placed a copy of his book in my dropbox folder if anyone would like a copy.

                  Bruce

                  Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:34 PM

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 8, 2012
                    I tried to reduce the file using PrimoPdf, lowering the resolution, but after many hours of "computer power" I ended up with a 160Mb file!
                    I don't know what I did wrong, if there's any of you who would like to try and tell the results....

                    Jose.