Re: Open Source Ecology is Looking for Fabricators and Collaboration.

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:12 PM
      Thanks Emeka

      I an definitely going to follow up on this!
      the same ideas can be used on this, the "how to" manual, E4C/EWB, and a MAKE submission.
      The only problems is to get some MAKE quality drawings made.

      Pat

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Emeka" <emeka64@...> wrote:

      > This may be of relevance to the Multimachine folks. Open Source Ecology
      > <http://opensourceecology.org/> founded Marcin Jakubowski
      > <http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski.html> is looking for
      > fabricators. OSE would also like to collaborate with the Multimachine
      > movement, see here
      > <http://openfarmtech.org/weblog/2011/04/explosion-after-the-online-ted-t\
      > alk/#more-3006> .

    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 7:42 PM
        Sorry for any delays. My "dead" battery business got a surprise set of orders.
        I'm still studying and drawing when I can.
        Looking through some machine design books for a quick lock for the leadsscrew.
        I'm also looking at some "laminated" type compound assy's.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 7:02 AM
          Hi Dennis
           Look in my photo's , I think there is a drawing for the cross side and compound.
           It needs some more R&D on it .

          Sorry for any delays. My "dead" battery business got a surprise set of orders.
          I'm still studying and drawing when I can.
          Looking through some machine design books for a quick lock for the leadsscrew.
          I'm also looking at some "laminated" type compound assy's.

          --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Pat" <rigmatch@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Emeka
          >
          > I an definitely going to follow up on this!
          > the same ideas can be used on this, the "how to" manual, E4C/EWB, and a MAKE submission.
          > The only problems is to get some MAKE quality drawings made.
          >
          > Pat
          >

          > --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Emeka" <emeka64@> wrote:
          > >
          > > This may be of relevance to the Multimachine folks. Open Source Ecology
          > > <http://opensourceecology.org/> founded Marcin Jakubowski
          > > <http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski.html> is looking for
          > > fabricators. OSE would also like to collaborate with the Multimachine
          > > movement, see here
          > > <http://openfarmtech.org/weblog/2011/04/explosion-after-the-online-ted-t | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
          Messages in this topic (3)
          We have a sister site for files and pictures dedicated to concrete machine framed machine tools. You will find a great deal of information about concrete based machines and the inventor of the concrete frame lathe, Lucian Ingraham Yeomans. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multimachine-Concrete-Machine-Tools/

          Also visit the Joseph V. Romig group for even more concrete tool construction, shop notes, stories, and wisdom from the early 20th Century.
          .