Re: [multimachine] Re: parallel pipe gauge, will this work?

    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 4, 2010
      On 12/04/2010 10:32 AM, Pat wrote:
      > The precision level (or any level) is what I want to avoid. I should have said earlier that one of the objects of the device is to replace a precision level that is unaffordable? to many including me.
      >
      > Pat

      How about a glass partially filled with water, can you afford that? I
      think I can afford that, even on Social Security.

      Dave 8{)
    • Gordon Haag
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 7, 2010
        I know its OT, but if you have a windows computer go to command prompt, and enter

        for some amazing ASCII art

        On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Pat <rigmatch@...> wrote:

        The Yeomans secret? was to cast all holes oversize, let the base season, align the stuff and lock it in place with a non shrinking filler.

        Pat