Re: [multimachine] Re: Keith Gutshall

  • Jerry Scovel
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2010
      Keith,

      You are welcome. Be sure to take it with something strong or you will
      taste it all day.

      Jerry.

      On Apr 30, 2010, at 3:10 PM, drpshops@... wrote:

      --- Inmultimachine@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Scovel <stcfarms@...> wrote:

      > There is a plant called Yarrow that can reduce swelling, 1/8 teaspoon
      > of crushed leaves in your morning coffee will do it. I learned this
      > from my Indian grandmother, she could do nothing for modern ills but
      > for infections, broken bones, snakebite, midwife duties or a thousand
      > everyday ills she was a magician.
      >Hi Jerry
      The infections and swelling I get are caused by the Psoriasis I have.
      It is a nasty skin condition to have. I get infectios for no good
      reason with the Psoriasis. This one was on my wrist and the infection
      went into my hand and it swelled up.
      I am doing fine now.
      Thank you for the idea of the Yarrow plant.

      Keith