Cutting cast iron sketch

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      I'm having difficulty explaining to someone overseas how to break off a piece of cast iron by first cutting a row of sewing stitch like chisel cuts along the break line and then hitting it with a big hammer. Could someone draw 2 hand sketches to explain the process?. The more simple the better because the guy has a 16k download speed.

      thanks
      Pat (who still can barely walk but who now has a new, very cheap, laptop)