Re: [multimachine] Africa

  • Donald H Locker
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 6, 2009
      And that group is????

      Donald.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jerry Scovel" <stcfarms@...>
      To: multimachine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2009 8:00:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: Re: [multimachine] Africa

      Perhaps it is time for the people of the world to take matters into
      their own hands. Governments are only interested in remaining in power,
      corporations are only interested in short term profits and religious
      organizations are only interested converts. If we want real change we
      need to follow Pats example and do it ourselves. I just created a group
      to unite the groups that are not in power.

      "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" Mark Twain

      On Dec 6, 2009, at 4:29 PM, HB wrote:

      Very true indeed!
      The best advice and ideas in this world mean nothing to those who don't
      listen.

      Message 35 of 35 , May 13, 2012
        Use of a ratcheting box wrench with a Cole drill might be of great utility.

        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
        (quoted from http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30060)

        NOTE TO ALL:

        When forwarding emails, please use only "Blind Carbon Copy" or "Bcc" for all recipients. Please "delete" or "highlight & cut" any forwarding history which includes my email address! It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world! Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.

        THANK YOU!