Re: [multimachine] Africa

  • Donald H Locker
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 6, 2009
      And that group is????

      Donald.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jerry Scovel" <stcfarms@...>
      To: multimachine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2009 8:00:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: Re: [multimachine] Africa

      Perhaps it is time for the people of the world to take matters into
      their own hands. Governments are only interested in remaining in power,
      corporations are only interested in short term profits and religious
      organizations are only interested converts. If we want real change we
      need to follow Pats example and do it ourselves. I just created a group
      to unite the groups that are not in power.

      "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" Mark Twain

      On Dec 6, 2009, at 4:29 PM, HB wrote:

      Very true indeed!
      The best advice and ideas in this world mean nothing to those who don't
      listen.

      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 17, 2015
        Did you check the various drill press pdfs or folders in the Files section? They're listed at:

        Yahoo! Groups

        Cheers,

        Chris Green.

        On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:04 PM, "rigmatch@... [multimachine]" <multimachine@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Welcome

        This is in the site description that is sometimes hard to find

        http://opensourcemachinetools.org/

        http://blog.makezine.com/projects/the-multimachine-150-12-swing-metal-lathemilldrill/

        READ the "How to Build a MultiMachine" booklet at the top of the list in the "Files" folder.

        http://concretelathe.wikispaces.com/Current+Design+Drawings

        See a 75 minute long (but very amateurish!) video of the machine at http://opensourcemachine.org/the-multimachine/multimachine-video