[?? Probable Spam] Re: Re[multimachine] Plans for big wooden pulleys

  • oldstudentmsgt
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 9, 2009
      Sure. But then they couldn't afford them. Pat isn't into charity, he's "...teacing a man to fish."

      Bill in OKC

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Mathison" <andrewdavid.mathison@...> wrote:

      > Can the parts not be made then in Europe or the USA - or somewhere where machines exist to do the work.....and then sent to Africa(?). At some point in the future maybe they can help themselves in an easier manner....
      >
      > Just a thought.
      >
      > Greetings from
      >
      > Andy Mathison

    • Jerry Scovel
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 17, 2009
        Thank you. The internet is nice to have but in the end I can use
        shortwave radio for communication if there is no signal from the bird.
        Years ago I had an old bag phone (5 lb. cell phone) that would pick up
        a signal anywhere and sounded as good as a land line. Now I have a
        modern cell phone that weighs only a few ounces but does not work very
        well and sounds like AM radio at best. I like older, proven
        technologies...

        On Oct 17, 2009, at 9:12 AM, prolinuxfan wrote:

        Good luck and success in your ventures no matter what obstacles you
        encounter, though :)

        Allen