Sorry for the un-answered e-mails/ help with casting

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      2 weeks ago I hired a helper to help me finish the treadle generator and a new version of the drill. I have been working until I get too tired to walk or talk. Getting this broke down is no joke!

      I want to hire a metal caster to make about 6 to 10 castings out of piston metal that will clean up enough to be 3" long 1.5" od and 1" id bushings. I think that an ohc head could also be used for casting material if the alloy was such that the camshaft ran directly in the head without bearing inserts.

      Pat
    • Lance
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

        Rexarino and his group of sand crabs might be willing to do this
        casting.

        Contact:

        rexarino@...

        lance
        ++++

      • EGBJR@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
          I am a member of the group associated with the link below.  Try making your request to this group.  It is right up their alley.  You might find a person with the capabilities who can cast those items for you.

          Ed