got my cross slid table in today

  • Ryan Lefebvre
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 6:33 PM
      well I am loking throuh the bussy bee flyer and seen they were on
      sale $109.99 reg $199.00 I have all the pulleys and a 1hp 1750rpm
      motor off my wood lathe now I need a is the two blocks.

      keep the info coming.
    • joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 10:34 PM
        --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Lefebvre"
        <rino_113@y...> wrote:

        > well I am loking throuh the bussy bee flyer and seen they were
        on
        > sale $109.99 reg $199.00 I have all the pulleys and a 1hp
        1750rpm
        > motor off my wood lathe now I need a is the two blocks.
        >
        > keep the info coming.

        Hello,
        Nice to see some activity here. I've been collecting parts too.
        Found a Ford 200 cu in 6 cylinder block I'm going to try and use.
        Keep us posted on how your project goes.

        Joe