Interesting

  • Scott Riddle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Has anyone made one of these machines? It has my interest but I am a
      little skeptical. It looks like it would not have any power feed and I
      wonder about the alignment of the table feeds to the chuck. I wish the
      web site would give more pictures.

      Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
        Scott

        Very very sorry for the delay. You were right about
        table alignment. It was ok for most jobs but really
        not good enough. I was in the middle of replacing it
        with a table based on a second and smaller engine
        block when we had a horrible computer crash that
        almost cost us our regular business.

        I finally finished the new table and it works great!
        Ill put pictures up when I get Photoshop fixed.

        The best way to get powerfeed and threading is to use
        a "Frog" from Avatar tools.

        Pat Delany

        http://mail.yahoo.com