18067Re: [multimachine] Trying again with Sketchup

  • Nick Andrews
    Jul 24, 2014
      No we have the scumbag obummer to make the system worse, as over 7 billion people are now worse off because of his stupidity.  Pat is trying to make a real difference to real people.  I don't know what your angle is or aversion to patents (which are a pain to get and expensive too) but don't give Pat crap because of it.

      On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 4:16 AM, Christophe Malvasio arsdmthe@... [multimachine] <multimachine@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      hi
      Shannon the system don't need Pat advise to make humanity worst than it should
      open-source projects can be protected with a license that fix price/benefits that a reseller/maker can make with it
      for the lie of the device : all purpose is not possible (for now)
      i can be a part of something legal to make devices like this at cost price or even free for poor people if you do not fear the lobby

      --
      Nick A

      "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975

      "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

      "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan

      "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic