17945Re: [multimachine] Modeling product advice needed

  • iron stone
    Jan 15, 2014

      Those were called tinker toys

      On Jan 15, 2014 10:41 PM, "David G. LeVine" <dlevine@...> wrote:

      On 01/14/2014 05:46 PM, rigmatch@... wrote:
      > I have an idea about a new kind of device but ...

      I remember a toy in my youth which was a wheel-shaped joiner with one
      axial hole in the center and 6 or 8 radial holes around the rim. It
      allowed dowels with slots to be inserted, friction held them in place.
      I can't remember what they were called.

      What I would think MIGHT work is hot melt glue.

      advice."