17853Re: [multimachine] Vote for the machine!

  • Michael. Igbo
    Nov 18 6:14 PM
      I just voted after many trials.
      Michael Ugbo

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 14, 2013, at 1:26 PM, <rigmatch@...> wrote:

      Please vote for my 2 entries in the contest at

      For the last six weeks, I(and others) have have worked on two entries in a global contest about ideas for industrial development in India. Recognition in the contest could help keep our project going and (who knows) could possibly help improve the lives of over a billion people.

      The entries may seem a little strange but I have tried hard to comply with the rules of the contest.

      Willing to help?

      Sign up to the site and search for my entries.

      To find my entries (votes will move my entries to an easier to find place), search on key words in the titles.

      Title: Campaign for Precision Workmanship

      Program to encourage a precision-work mindset in young Indian students, to provide a strong labor base for a skilled manufacturing takeoff.

      Title: Teaching vital industrial skills through a local entrepreneurial network

      Brief description: A network of local training programs using open source tools to teach precision metalworking skills & spark local entrepreneurship in India

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic