17370Re: [multimachine] Re: STEEL VISE BENCH

  • Benjamin Bof
    Jul 6, 2013
      Oldhermit, plants are cattails which grows in marshes. Our development with Peggy Korth in San Antonio TX, USA is to get ethanol from stems. Roots are as yuca edible by natives and flower can be eated with butter and  bread natural or cooked by steam.Are million of square miles in Pantanal, Esteros del Ibera and marshes of our region with this natural plants.

      On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 7:35 AM, oldhermit <orwhut@...> wrote:

      Anybody know what the plants in the bottom photos are, swamp cabbage maybe?

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "benjaminbof" <benjaminbof@...> wrote:
      > made with SAE 1070 spring leaf hot forged, annealed and welded with AWS 7018
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/26640803@N02/

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic