16967Re: [multimachine] Re: Question about Factor e Farm

    Apr 9, 2013
      On 04/09/2013 01:15 PM, Pat Delany wrote:
      Hi Dennis
      Love to have your help!

      I have mixed feelings about the open farm people. The listed the MM on their site for a long time(still do I think) but my part in it seems to have been forgotten. Probably a natural part of a project being handed down and down .....

      Consider a hydraulic spindle drive.  Since they base everything on a Power Cube (25 HP hydraulic system), the spindle would be really easy and really good.  With a simple accumulator, the pulsations could be reduced to virtually nothing, and the spindle could be easily driven from a pump like this https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item=9-8233&catname=hydraulic driving a wheel motor like this  https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item=9-9469&catname=hydraulic at continuously variable speeds up to 300 RPM (roughly.)

      While it is a re-engineered power cube (due to the pump change), the power cube will still function properly on everything else.