16964Re: [multimachine] Question about Factor e Farm

    Apr 9, 2013
      On 04/09/2013 07:05 AM, Shannon DeWolfe wrote:
      BTW, I don't mind the off topic stuff either. Letting people discuss
      what they will brings about posts like yours.

      As another moderator here, I support Shannon's position PROVIDED it doesn't turn into a flame war.  Politics and religion are not good choices here, technology is.