16644Re: [multimachine] Re: Twittering our project ? relevant links needed

    Jan 1, 2013
      Stan, can I start adding information to the Wiki? I suspect that if I just start dumping in links to conversations I've bookmarked on the MM list, and other relevant information, we can get the ball rolling.  If Pat wants to try the Twitter thing, he can use it as a source of concrete information to Tweet about, and if the Twitter idea falls through, the Wiki would exist and have intrinsic value of its own...
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic