16641Re: [multimachine] Twittering our project "Tools4TheWorld"

    Jan 1, 2013
      On 01/01/2013 01:30 PM, Pat Delany wrote:
      I know Facebook is important but you guys don't know how bad my health is. A few weeks ago my energy level was falling so fast that my wife and I (independently) thought I was about to die.
      No big deal, my only thoughts were about keeping the project and Jeremmy going.

      Bull ...er... loney!  [This is a Family friendly group, isn't it?]  You dieing WOULD be a big deal, it would cripple this project.  Don't you DARE!  :^D (in my best bossy voice...)

      Seriously, you are the glue that holds the whole thing together, don't discount your value, it is pretty high.